Private Driving License
It is granted to those who drive private cars with a capacity of no more than 9 people, including the driver and private transport vehicles which does not exceed a total weight of (3500) kg
Category 1: Driving License (TAXI)
- Public Driving Licensei sfurtgher divided into 3 categories
It allows the holder to drive public taxis of capacity not more than eight persons
Category 2: Driving license for transport vehicles is again divided into:
Category 3: the bus drivers’ license is also divided into:
- LIGHT TRANSPORT VEHICLE license to drive small public transport vehicles with a total weight not exceeding (3500) kg
- HEAVY TRANSPORT VEHICLE license to drive the large public or private transport vehicles with total weight exceeding 3500 kg
- A license to drive public or private small buses to drive buses with capacity not exceeding (15) passenger
- and a license to drive large buses with capacity of more than 15 passengers.
- Driving license for Public works equipment: It is granted to drive public works vehicles and specifies the type of equipment in the driving license.
Motorcycle License: It allows the holder to drive motorcycles of all kinds.
More than type of licenses can be combined in one and specified driver’s license.
Specifications of a driving license:
A driving license should have high security features and must include the following data:
- Name of license holder
- License number
- Date of birth
- Type of license